Thursday, June 2, 2011

Honesty Time Again

I share this with you with tears in my eyes, and ask that no one call or text to comment on this one. You can respond with e-mails or on facebook, but no phone stuff.

I weighed in again this morning like I do everything Thursday at Weight Watchers. I have somehow gained the little bit of weight I had lost, back. I hate this feeling. I actually am looking into some health problems that I feel have gone undiagnosed for a while; but the ultimate problem is me having trouble sticking to this plan. I have very low energy and am actually mildly depressed. I think the mild depression comes from many things, but one of the top two is my weight. That's quite a vicious cycle huh? But this is all I am going to say about this, I am now going to be positive again and lay out the plan.

It is summer time, my favorite time. Long long days of sunshine and warmth to spend doing fun things. I hope to be outside working in my tiny garden and exercising somehow at least once a day, if not more.

Summer means all my favorite natural foods are in season and abundance and cheaper. Cantaloupe, strawberries, corn, spinach, apples, grapes, watermelon, peaches, blueberries, the list could go on and on. I am actually eating half a cantaloupe right now. Sounds like a lot, but it is zero points and a lot of good water and vitamins in there and it tastes like heaven.

So keep me in your thoughts and prayers that I can stay on track, I need to track every single thing that goes in my mouth and every activity I do. I HAVE TO do these things. So get on Facebook and ask me if I tracked today, ask if I worked out. Keep me motivated and honest. I have to do this now. I have the summer to hit my goal of 20 pounds to continue with WW, and I need to get it going. I had lost 5 pounds, I can do it again! I am still down a size in clothing which is great, but I need to get the weight moving down again!

No comments:

Post a Comment