Thursday, July 14, 2011

Updating

Well, I haven't been blogging much lately, you probably noticed my Weigh In updates have stopped. That is because I stopped Weight Watchers, I did not want to pay for it without any results anymore. And I realized that my issues are more about exercise than eating differently. I don't eat that much to begin with, and our home is full of healthier choices more often than not. When we have guests over is usually the more unhealthy food eating.

I started a Kick Boxing Class and I absolutely love it! I feel great when I am done. That is three nights a week and those are my busiest days due to working those days as well, but at the end of those days I feel very productive. In August I am going to start a gym program and Tae Kwon Do, along with the Kick Boxing. It sounds funny that a grown woman will start a martial arts program, but I am super excited. There is also another change coming next week that will encourage more exercise, AND NO IT IS NOT A BABY!! You will find out all about that in a couple weeks when I return from a camping trip.

Along with those changes I am going to start using a juicer to follow an eating plan that is geared toward my body type. It uses my body shape and weight habits, as well as the foods I naturally tend to crave and my genetics as far as my nationality goes into my body type. I am very interested to see how this goes, and I think it will be a fun research project if nothing else comes of it. Juicing is never a bad thing really so it can't be any worse than I am right now. :)

So that is the update, feel free to leave comments or thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment